Seth is a Member of the Bar Associations of Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Florida. He is also a member of the Bankruptcy Bar Association of Maryland, where he currently serves as Chair of the Greenbelt Chapter, as well as the Maryland State Bar Association Consumer Bankruptcy Section. He is past-chair of the Chapter 13 subcommittee of the Bankruptcy Bar Association of Maryland’s Local Rules Committee, and has conducted various speaking engagements on legal issues. While he was won multiple honors and awards, has been quoted in Baltimore City Paper and other notable periodicals, and is regularly called upon to resolve complex matters. He was also named a “Rising Star” by Maryland Super Lawyers Magazine for 2012 and 2013; and a “Rising Star” by Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers Magazine for 2013. He has since been named “Super Lawyer” by Maryland and Washington D.C. Super Lawyers Magazine for 2020 and 2021, and a Top Attorney in the Washington Post and Baltimore Magazine for 2020 and 2021. Seth looks at each and every case independently, knowing that the most important case for a client, is his or her case.
All lawyers are not the same. Seth W. Diamond is a highly skilled attorney who is not afraid to stand before a Judge and fight for the best possible result for you. Seth has earned Martindale-Hubbell’s AV Rating, which is the highest rating bestowed on an attorney for knowledge, ability, and ethical standards.
- Florida, 2002
- District of Columbia, 2006
- Maryland, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2009
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia, 2009
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member
- District of Columbia Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association (Consumer Bankruptcy Section)
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of Maryland, Member
- Bankruptcy Bar Association of Maryland, Chair – Greenbelt Chapter, 2016-2017