The Diamond Law Group is a client-centered and growth-oriented law firm in Rockville serving the Germantown area and beyond. We serve a variety of clients around the state of Maryland.
Our practice areas include:
No matter your civil legal situation, The Diamond Law Group can help. Schedule your free consultation with us today! Se habla español.
We want to see you succeed in your case and are committed to doing our best work to make this happen.
Our proven results and extensive experience will help generate a favorable outcome.
We aim to be your closest confidant and promise not to make any judgments, ever.
Our policy is to return all correspondence within a 24 hour period - you'll never be left in the dark.
If your debt has become unmanageable, you need professional guidance from a team you can trust. You also need attorneys who take the time to provide fully personalized support and counsel that is 100% judgment-free.
Our attorney can help you with any of the following:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Debt discharge after the liquidation of your nonexempt assets.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Debt discharge after a 3-5-year repayment plan.
- Creditor harassment: Debt collection tactics that violate your rights under the FDCPA.
- Debt collection lawsuits: When a creditor or debt collector sues you.
- Defense against foreclosure, wage garnishment, bank levies, and more.
Due to high interest rates, debt can quickly become unmanageable. You might be caught up on payments but struggling to see a way out of lifelong debt. Alternatively, you could be on the verge of losing your home or a substantial portion of your paycheck. No matter what specific challenge you are experiencing, our team is here to help you devise a solution and regain your financial footing.
When you are injured due to the negligence of another party, you can file a personal injury claim to receive compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other accident-related expenses. The Diamond Law Group team will calculate the funds you need to make your best recovery possible and fight to secure the maximum compensation available.
We can assist you or a loved one who has been wrongfully injured in an accident such as:
- Traffic collisions (involving cars, heavy trucks, motorcycles, bicycles, and more)
- Animal attacks, such as dog bites
- Premises liability claims, such as slip and fall accidents
- Product liability claims
- Medical malpractice
“He is extremely patient, thorough, compassionate and highly skilled in his field.”- Jennifer
“He explained every step of the process and all the paperwork I needed to have ready for court.”- Ileana
“He's honest and did everything he could to help me.”- Jaime
Many people wrongly believe that estate planning is only for the elderly and wealthy. However, anyone who owns property and/or has a family can benefit tremendously from an estate plan.
We can help you with the following:
- Writing a will, otherwise known as a "last will and testament," to determine what should happen to your property after your passing.
- Creating a trust, which gives a third party (“trustee”) the right to hold title to property or assets on your behalf.
- Other estate planning services, such as probate or simply providing advice on related matters.
We will listen to your situation and needs during a free legal consultation to help you determine which aspects of an estate plan are right for you.